Crow Canyon Charts, Dashboards and Reports Add-in
Crow Canyon Charts, Dashboards and Reports Add-in is an Office 365 Add-in to generate custom reports using data from the SharePoint Lists. Reports displays progress of list data graphically based on fields configured.
Overview of Add-in features:
- Supplies the graphs, charts and tables you need to fully analyze the business process and system performance.
- Allows to select two fields from a list to generate reports
- Uses various operators to generate reports – Sum, Count, Max, Min and Avg
- Allows to create both Table and Chart as a Report
- Enables to add any number of reports in Wiki Page/Web part Pages
- Allows to create custom themes to provide borders, padding and spacing to Tables and also colors for charts
Managing reports functionality
Different Chart Types
Create New Theme
Crow Canyon Charts, Dashboards and Reports Add-in allow you to create custom themes to provide borders, Padding and Spacing to Tables and also to define custom colors for charts.
Configure Theme settings as shown below
Table apprearance in Reports can be configured by providing Border, Padding along with Header font colors in the "Table Appearance" Section as shown below
Chart appearance can be handled in the ‘Chart Appearance’ section as shown below
Configure Report Center
Report Center is configured to show all the configured reports in a single page.
Click "Page" on top left corner of a page on which you wanted to configure Report Center and select "Edit page" as shown below
For WebPart Page
For Wiki Page
Add "CCS Quick Launch Hider" on the page to hide quick launch on the page.
Then you can see Report Center with all the configured Reports as shown below